Our client is a well-established company headquartered in Luxembourg with an international footprint. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a Software Architect API for their Integration and Development team.
The IT team as a whole is composed of more than 50 people, while the IT Integration and Development team you will join is made up of 8 people. You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing integration practice solutions and methodologies in multiple protocols and standards;
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support in cloud Azure integration and error reporting solutions;
- Collaborating with different teams in the business to provide via Azure Data Factory requested data to other business units;
- Working with SQL Server and the related technologies to allow the creation and the support of data migrations and transformations;
- Designing solutions with the Integration team using Azure Cloud technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies like elastic search and cloud transformation tools;
- Creating, maintaining and versioning APIs in the Azure management layer;
- Using and examining current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL;
- Creating data transformations and data pipelines with Azure Data Factory;
- Assisting the Business Infrastructure Manager and Senior Developer to version and support modern ETL systems using cloud-based tools and connectors;
- Creating error logs and reporting solutions;
- Preparing required documentation.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in English; any other language is considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Azure Data Factory;
- Experience with the full web stack, SOAP, and REST-API technologies and architectures (latest versions);
- Experience in API RESTful development and/or expertise in APIs (synchronous, asynchronous, sub-systems orchestration, etc.) combined with the capacity to promote microservices is an asset;
- Strong knowledge of .NET and .NET Core technologies and related patterns: ASP.NET, MVC, services architectures (e.g. Web Services or Web API);
- Proven knowledge of software development best practices and methodologies such as Agile and Scrum;
- Understanding of End-to-End Lifecycle Process and Tool Set;
- Good understanding of integration security best practices;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and comfortable writing and analysing complex queries/stored procedure;
- Experience with database-driven web applications;
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with great attention to detail as well as ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly;
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Previous experience in data ingestion (structured and unstructured data) from various sources such as blob storage, Excel, SAP (and others) to SQL is an asset;
- Experience with D365 – CRM is an asset.
For more information, please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.