Our client is a worldwide information technology services provider with more than 20 years of local presence and 200+ people based in Luxembourg. Our client focuses its activities on software architecture projects in the financial, governmental, industrial and services sectors. The company is currently looking for two Senior Project Leaders, one being dedicated to the Banking sector and the other one to the Public, Industrial and Services sectors.
As a Project Lead your role will be articulated around 3 main areas:
- Business Relationship Management:
- Develop solid relationships with clients to provide them complete information about the scope of services (digital transformation, software development, testing, application design & management) and help them achieve their technology-related business goals.
- Promote the visibility of the company’s expertise with clients and the local market.
- Proactively submit business proposals in line with the company strategy in terms of business solutions, while taking into account the company partners.
- Management of customer satisfaction and promotion of the scope of services.
- Support responses to calls for tenders, especially within the public sector.
- Delivery Management:
- Supervise deliverables related to software development projects, application design and software architecture programs.
- Participate in steering committees with Project Managers and IT Architects.
- Coordinate best practices and internal processes.
- Review and monitor specific KPIs: quality level, projects achievement, profitability, resources allocation, timing.
- Contract management.
- People management (15/20 employees):
- Career management: performance review, development, training, internal mobility.
- Analysis of employment market requirements in order to efficiently cooperate with HR business partners to align the talent acquisition & retention strategy.
- Ensure internal employees can develop their skills and project themselves in exciting assignments.
- At least 15 years of experience in the IT sector in a Project Manager/Architect or business-related role.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining business relationships (internal or external) and managing operational teams.
- Deep understating of the software development project life cycle.
- Ability to recognize and act on business development opportunities to generate new IT projects.
- As a Project Leader, you are impactful and comfortable with change management, sustaining the company presence and expertise to build long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Experienced with assessing risks, managing teams, people and clients in a result / profitability-oriented context.
- Autonomy and relevant experience in at least two of the three areas of the position.
- Fluent in French and professional level in English.
For more information please contact Sérgio Neto by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.