Our client is a leading software platform company. Due to their ongoing growth, they are looking for a full time Scrum Master to strengthen their internal Scrum community and share their agile knowledge throughout the organisation.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for up to 3 teams, while having the chance to participate in the creation of a product from scratch and establishing agile culture in a growing international company.
As a Scrum Master/Coach, you are, of course, expected to be familiar with sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, product backlog, user stories… You are also expected to know the difference of roles and responsibilities between product owner, business analyst, project manager and scrum master; to be committed to agile values and be fully dedicated to the team and its success.
You will bring value by embarking the team on the Agile Journey. And here’s how:
- You grasp every opportunity to build relationships and partnerships across the organization;
- You help the team and organization adopt the Agile principles: you ensure that the team adheres to its principles and processes, adopts new practices and behaviors; you ensure that the organization sees the benefits of becoming Agile; you act as a change agent when implementing scrum;
- You support the Product Owner for effective product backlog management, understand product planning in a given environment, ensure the PO arranges his/her backlog in a way that maximises the delivery of value;
- You identify and proactively remove impediments, be they technical, organizational or people related;
- You act as an internal coach to the team, leading them to become fully agile, self-organized and to be at their best;
- You work alongside other Scrum Masters by sharing knowledge, experiences, ideas to increase the effectiveness of Scrum within the organization.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- You love the daily responsibilities of the Scrum Master and proudly take the servant-leadership stance;
- Leadership and influencing skills: you master the art of positive-relationship building;
- Great didactic, analysis and listening skills;
- Comfortable with ambiguous or conflictual situations: in such situations, you know how to convey the right message to the right people, you keep your composure and confidence and do not lose sight of the big picture;
- You are genuine, open, confident and courageous;
- You get satisfaction when solving problems;
- You are ecstatic when the team performs at its best;
- You know when to push and when to step back;
- You seize opportunities to amplify learnings;
- Outstanding communication in English.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.