Our client is one of leading companies offering ERP consulting solutions in Luxembourg. The company is an SAP and MS Dynamics partner with a solid track record of successful projects delivered in the market. We are currently looking for an SAP Technical ABAP/FIORI Developer.
- You will develop new ABAP or Fiori applications, including Forms, Reports, Enhancements, Conversions, Interfaces, Workflow, SAPscript, and Adobe Smart Forms.
- You will work closely with the SAP Functional team, Applications Architecture team, and the Business Relationship Management team to deliver projects and enhancements
- In close collaboration with your functional colleague, you will propose innovative solution to fulfill the requirement of the customer (user exit, specific transaction/program, interface).
- You will develop technical specifications and documentation as needed.
- Verifying and validating system operation, including writing and executing test procedures and test scripts, conducting functional and technical reviews, correcting defects, and providing technical support.
- Debugging does not scare you; you are ready to take some time in the deep analyze of a bug and eventually report it to SAP Support portal.
- You are ready to understand enough functional knowledge to develop independently and without requiring support of functional consultant at every moment of your work.
- You know how to change/create oData service by yourself or to provide a detailed specification to an ABAP colleague.
- You have at least 2 years’ SAP ABAP or Fiori experience with proven knowledge in SAP development tools and methodology.
- Good knowledge of the specific languages and modules: adobe forms, smartforms, sapscripts, ABAP OO, enhancement spots, BADIs, BAPIs, Web Dynpro, SQL, Web Services, IDOCS, ALE, Java, SAP PI, SAP BPM…
- Deep technical understanding of SAP ECC, NetWeaver and HANA technology.
- As a “result oriented” developer, your main objectives are to drive and achieve your activities within an agreed time, on quality and on budget.
- A minimum Bachelor degree is required.
- Professional proficiency English and French are required, while other languages like German, Luxembourgish are considered as an asset.
- You will have to learn continuously. You are continual service improvement minded.
- Relevant IT certifications are a plus.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.