Our client is an international bank located in Luxembourg active in private, retail and corporate banking as well as on the financial markets. They are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to integrate their CRM team, which is working on an organisation-wide implementation project.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Building Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce while leveraging the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company’s programs;
- Meet with internal stakeholders to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment;
- Developing SOAP and REST API to integrate application components;
- Implementing Salesforce customizations such as custom fields, objects, layouts, workflows, process builders and validation rules;
- Integrating micro services into the broader banking system;
- Support and train internal colleagues on their Salesforce skills and Trailhead development;
- Creating testing and implementation plans, including user training and documentation;
- Follow all standard operating procedures and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc;
- Working closely with project team, partner and business to execute test plans, non-regression activities and ensure quality delivery.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- University degree in Computer Sciences;
- Proven experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects;
- Fluent in French and professional working proficiency in English;
- Knowledge and experience working with SOAP and REST API, Springboot, CSS3, HTML5 & SQL;
- A Salesforce Administrator certification at least;
- Knowledge in testing tools (HP ALM, Jira, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in the banking sector with knowledge of products and services, including T24;
- Additional Salesforce certifications (B2C Developer, Platform Developer, etc.)
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.