Our client is an international bank located in Luxembourg active in private, retail and corporate banking as well as on the financial markets. They are currently seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to integrate their CRM team, which is working on an organisation-wide implementation project.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding of business needs, challenge them (need-to-have versus nice-to-have), prioritize and formalize them in business requirements;
- Lead functional analysis by proposing implementation scenarios, architectural principles and guidelines;
- Ensure global information consistency, quality and documentation and sharing in link with Enterprise Architecture objectives;
- Cover activities such as refinement of requirements, preparation and execution test, build the solution;
- Specify test conditions and expected results based on requirements by conducting functional tests cases;
- Collaborate with all teams involved by your feature team and manage the dependencies.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- University degree in Computer Sciences;
- Proven experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects;
- Fluent in French and professional working proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of Data Modelling Methods;
- Prior experience of functional analysis in IT, with a proven ability to understand business issues and to structure functional specifications.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in the banking sector with knowledge of products and services, including T24;
- Knowledge in MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture and UML design will be an advantage;
- Additional Salesforce certifications (administrator, sales, etc.) are an asset.
For more information please contact Julia DUCHI by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.