We are delighted to share with you a new opening for one of our clients. We are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator & Developer in order to cope with its continuous growth.
As a Salesforce Administrator & Developer, within an 8 people team, you will be responsible for the following non-exhaustive topics:
- Analyse, design, improve and implement operational processes in the internal departments to support the sales activity of the company;
- Understand company’s provisioning and billing systems and associated processes, assisting Sales, Account Management and Finance departments on request while proposing improvements;
- Lead and follow up on the progress of improvement initiatives;
- Train and perform presentations about functional topics to end users and facilitate workshops for a variety of audiences;
- Generate and automate business reports;
- Master and utilise company’s existing internal tools;
- Identify, document and minimize risks;
- Analyse, monitor, audit and maintain data, workflows and processes in CRM;
- Discover existing, sub-optimal CRM solutions and exchange with best practice or custom improvements.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- BsC or Msc in IT or similar education,
- Fluency in English;
- Solid skills in IT (administration and development);
- A Consulting experience is considered a plus;
- A proven professional experience of +/- 5 to 6 years split in 2: experience in Salesforce Administration (+2y) and in Salesforce development (+3y) to cover:
- Custom Objects / Applications
- Apex (coding triggers)
- Process builder
- SFDC – 3rd Parties Integration experience
- Lightening compatibility
- SFDC administration / development experience for SaaS organizations is considered a strong advantage.
For more information please contact Sérgio Neto by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.