Our client is a PSP (payment service provider) headquartered in Luxembourg with around 20 employees. The company has offices across several European countries and provides payment services solutions for e-commerce companies (mainly for the gambling business). Due to their ongoing development, we are delighted to recruit an Accountant to strengthen their team.
Being part of a team of 4 members (CFO, Cost Controller, Qualified Accountant, Reconciliation Officer) your main duties will include the following responsibilities:
- Analysis and investigation of annual and monthly financial accounts;
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information;
- Suppliers and Clients invoicing process management;
- Settlement and reconciliation;
- Accounts receivable;
- Treasury analysis, management & review;
- Monthly and yearly VAT declaration;
- Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements;
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies;
- Auditing and verifying documents;
- Following internal control and completing data backups;
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- From 3 to 5 years of similar working experience as a Qualified Accountant;
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Well-organized, meticulous, strong ability to work under pressure and meet monthly deadlines;
- Eager to work in international environment with excellent IT skills (Excel and accounting software);
- Fluent English is required, French is welcome but not mandatory.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.