Our client is a Logistics and Supply Chain Services Provider based in Luxembourg with an international footprint. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a Program Manager. The Program Manager is part of the PMO team (5 people) that is overseen by the CEO.
- Support the development and implementation of the new PMO structure and framework
- Support the development and governance of the company project management methodology
- Pro-actively manage the company project portfolio and the corresponding portfolio roadmap within a defined area of scope
- Take ownership of assigned projects to ensure that governance is being adhered to and progress is being made according to plan
- Perform respective follow-up and report statuses to top management
- Establish and perform regular updates and presentations on project progress as decision support for management
- Align cross-functional stakeholders to avoid conflicts and to create transparency
- Communicate and coordinate regularly with all stakeholders to ensure involvement and support
- Regularly challenge progress and ensure barrier removal for the implementation of transformation measures
- Build and support cross-functional project teams in order to ensure projects run according to plan, in time and in budget
- Support other topics of project and portfolio management in order to establish a more proficient project management culture, such as preparing and facilitating trainings, execute internal PMO projects, etc.
- Demonstrate best practice
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain or any other related field
- 5+ years of experience managing large and complex projects as program or project manager
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional project teams and business and technical stakeholders
- Advanced experience within the Air Freight/Airline industry considered an asset
- Project management certification would be considered as advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work with autonomy within program targets
- Excellent written and oral communication/structuring skills
- Sensitive to cultural diversity
- Fluent in English. Multiple languages (French, German) is an asset but is not mandatory.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- The position is based in Luxembourg
- The position demands a regular presence in the office and requires vacation and other absences to be planned so as to avoid conflicting with service needs
- Business travel outside of Luxembourg is not expected
For more information, please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
The Recruiter is fully confidential and leads with ethic, professionalism and dedication assigned recruitment missions.