Our client is an international bank located in Luxembourg active in private, retail and corporate banking as well as on the financial markets. They are currently seeking an Open Banking Business Analyst to integrate their Digital Transformation team, which is working on the replacement of their core banking platform. Go-live is scheduled at the end of 2022.
As an Open Banking Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Close collaboration with the Product Owner;
- Analyze, challenge and review the business projects’ inputs and identify the products, services impacted;
- Translate the analysis in processes and use cases as well as requirements;
- Translate the impact of those new processes and use cases through data analysis;
- Act as a connector between product owner/project manager, business stakeholders and development teams by communicating to IT the business issues encountered;
- Provide available solutions proposed by IT to business teams;
- Consolidate the new processes into a capability map with the domain analysts;
- When required, translate the new processes into a conceptual data model;
- Support testing by validating the functionality of the delivered product according to the requirement specifications;
- Support the product run;
- Support change activities by documenting procedures, drafting training materials, etc.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- University degree;
- Experience working in Agile projects and open to new working methods;
- Fluent in French and professional working proficiency in English;
- Prior experience in the banking sector.
Nice to have:
- Software integration experience is a plus;
- Documentation tooling knowledge like HP ALM, JIRA or OPEX is an asset.
For more information please contact Julia DUCHI by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.