Our client is an Investment Management company operating in Benelux and France. We have been mandated to recruit an Executive Assistant, with company communication and office management responsibilities.
As an Executive Assistant, you will coordinate administrative and marketing-communication tasks to support the whole team, that includes :
- Office management (65%) :
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls,
- Booking transport tickets, hotels rooms, meeting rooms, training/conferences, etc,
- Coordination of team member agendas (CEO and team members),
- Organisation of meetings, appointments and events,
- Internal documentation management (scanning, filing, updating…),
- Prepare the expense reports of the team members,
- Order stationery and furniture/supplies, and maintain proper stock levels,
- Maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Internal and external communication (35%):
- In-charge of the update and evolution of the company’s website (project and content).
- In-charge of the update and proactive coordination of the company’s LinkedIn account.
- Manage external communication tools and press releases.
- Coordinate potential marketing projects (conferences, foundation, etc.).
This open position is a 80% part-time role.
The role requires a multi-task and flexible approach combined with a high sense of organisation, discretion and trustworthiness.
- A +10 years of professional experience in a fast paced environment, with high standards of quality,
- BsC or MsC in Communication, in Business or in Modern Language is an asset,
- Excellent level in both languages French & English,
- Experience in writing press releases and creating social media posts,
- Flexibility and adaptability,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask (time management),
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative,
- Tact and diplomacy,
- A knowledge of standard software packages is required.
For more information please contact Marilyn Hurlin by phone on +352 661.15.24.03.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
The Recruiter is fully confidential and leads with ethic, professionalism and dedication assigned recruitment missions.