Legal and Compliance Officer (m/f)
Our client is an investment management company, specialised in alternative funds (such as Private Equity, Real Estate and Agri-FoodTech investments).
We are currently seeking a Legal and Compliance Officer (M/F) to integrate their new headquarters in Luxembourg. The company set-up its offices in Luxembourg a few months ago and is looking to expand the team.
this unique opportunity will enable you to work in several aspects of legal and compliance and see the global picture of alternative investment funds.
As a Legal and Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for :
- Onboarding of the new investors;
- Performing the due diligence on new clients, requesting the AML/KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new clients;
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties;
- Drafting standard legal documents (board minutes, incorporation deeds, resolutions, agreements, CSSF letters);
- Working closely with the investment team in Luxembourg, Milan, London and New-York;
- Collaborating with the Legal Counsel to provide legal support.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master of Law);
- Fluent in English. French and/or Italian are good assets.
- Good understanding of the structuring of PE/RE funds across Europe with the ability to work with external legal and tax providers on company setup, tax structuring and other matters;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience acquired in an international multilingual environment;
- Rigorous, well organized, and detail-oriented;
- You like working in a fast moving and growing structure.
For more information please contact Sabrina Boudjelida by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Partagez cette offre, choisissez votre plateforme !