Our client is a PSP (payment service provider) headquartered in Luxembourg. The company has offices across several European countries and provides payment services solutions for e-commerce companies. Due to their ongoing development, we are delighted to recruit a Junior Legal Counsel to strengthen their team.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (partnerships, business development, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with the management and commercial team to align terms and conditions
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Young graduates are welcome as well as professionals with up to 5 years maximum of experience as a Legal Counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate and commercial law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- Master degree in Law
- Fluent in French and in English
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.