Our client is a leading, privately held Real Estate Investment firm with presence in Luxembourg, UK, Switzerland, Brussels and other locations.
We have been mandated to recruit for a hands-on Junior Accountant. She/He will work closely with the Finance Director. She/He will have the opportunity to develop accounting skills and acquire a great exposure to Real Estate investment funds in a very dynamic and ambitious company.
- Be responsible for the general ledger operations and journal entries for all Lux entities;
- Prepare the monthly closings for all Lux entities;
- Be in charge of the Accounts Payable tasks;
- Work closely with various external advisors for the management all tax activities and provide assistance for the preparation of the statutory accounts for all Lux entities;
- Review all local statutory and regulatory reporting;
- Work closely with external auditors and service providers to assist to the preparation of the consolidated audited financial statements;
- Be responsible for the cash management activities (bank reconciliation, payment transfers, cash forecasts);
- Work closely with the finance team in order to design and develop management reports for the business
- Assist in the implementation of a global accounting system;
- Provide assistance to the Finance Director with secretarial matters and compliance duties.
- At least 1 or 2 years of accounting experience;
- Be a part or a full qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) would be an asset;
- With intermediate Excel skills;
- Fluent in English and with a good level in French;
- Pro-active that can demonstrate problem solving ability and creativity when dealing with issues;
- Ability to take initiatives and decision making ability;
- Willingness to travel to the various locations where the company may have activities / investments (2 or 3 times a year).
The salary package is based on a 12 months basic salary and an attractive bonus structure.
For more information, please contact Annie by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.