IT System Engineer (Microsoft based Architecture) (m/f)
Our client is a well-established law firm in Luxembourg. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking, investment funds law. Due to their growing activity, we are currently looking for a System Engineer (Microsoft based Architecture) to join the IT team.
- Manage and deliver IT infrastructure projects within a team of 3 System Engineers and working closely with internal Project Managers;
- Maintain, automate and improve virtualized infrastructures and the associated technology stack (storage networks, hypervisors, monitoring, etc.);
- Manage servers as well as their associated operating systems and applications;
- Investigate and resolve problems/performance and proactively identify potential issues;
- Identify areas of the environment that need improvement and develop solutions to address;
- Integrate information security aspects in your tasks;
- Provide reports and KPIs related to the IT infrastructure monitoring activities.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems;
- Minimum 2 to 8 years of experience working in a similar role;
- Experience on IT infrastructure design and administration and IT systems engineering (Microsoft related);
- Proven technical skills and expertise in working with:
- Microsoft infrastructure products
- MS SQL Databases administration
- VMware Virtualized environments
- PowerShell programming language
- CISCO networks
- Network Security tools
- Nice to have but not mandatory: MS Azure Cloud Computing Platforms & Services
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well in a team- being proactive and supportive;
- Fluent in English and French.
For more information, please contact Sabrina BOUDJELIDA by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.