Our client is a legal services provider. They are an international group of 1000 people with more than 150 employees in Luxembourg. They are looking for a full-time IT Infrastructure Manager to lead their local team which supports all the end-users based in many different locations in the world.
As IT Infrastructure Manager, your mission will be to:
- Lead the local infrastructure team of 4 internal engineers;
- Design, implement and maintain private, public and hybrid cloud solutions;
- Design and implement global technology standards related to infrastructure;
- Manage outsourced services and 3rd party contractors for networking, hosting, and IT security ;
- Redesign, implement and manage a centralised Microsoft-based IT architecture;
- Define, implement and document new procedures and processes;
- Coordinate and manage suppliers and vendors, while managing Requests for Proposals (RFP);
- Manage the infrastructure hosting migration to a new datacenter;
- Review, adapt, and further develop the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP);
- Working in a virtualised organisation with international colleagues and end-users;
- Contribute to the restructuring and standardisation of the worldwide IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- At least 7 years of experience as an infrastructure and network manager;
- Hands-on experience in system and network administration, as well as backup systems, remote support and hardware failure diagnosis;
- Skilled in datacenter management;
- Excellent Microsoft & VMware knowledge;
- Familiar with ISO 27001 & ITIL certifications;
- Deep knowledge in security systems (firewall, VPN, dual authentication, etc.)
- Fluent (C1) level of English, an advanced (B1) level in German will be considered an asset;
- Customer-focused attitude with high-level of professionalism and discretion;
- Proactive, autonomous, motivated and well organised;
- Strong team leadership skills;
- Good team player with a positive attitude.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 661 774 476.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.