Our client is a well-known law firm active in Luxembourg since more than 25 years. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking and investment funds law. We are currently looking for an IT Helpdesk Officer.
As an IT Helpdesk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for 300 end-users;
- Software update;
- Remote troubleshooting (MS Office, network, printing, mobile devices, …) for end users;
- Infrastructure management;
- Recording and documenting events and problems;
- Configuration and set-up;
- Following-up and updating end-user status and information;
- Identifying and suggest procedure improvements.
You will report to the IT Helpdesk Team Leader and will be part of a team of 5 people.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft environment (Office) and related, document management solutions and all kind of mobile devices;
- Friendly, proactive and customer-oriented. You have a result driven working attitude and you know how to work in a demanding and growing environment;
- 1st professional experience in a similar position or you are a young graduate with relevant internships in IT support;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Graduated in IT (Bachelor level);
- Fluent in French and have good skills in English.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +352 26 29 45.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.