Our client is a legal services provider. They are an international group of 1000 people, with more than 150 employees in Luxembourg. They are looking for a full-time Head of Service Delivery for their Luxembourg office.
- Lead a Service Delivery team of 12 direct reports located in Europe, Asia and North America;
- Participate in the creation of innovative programs and concepts, such as the design and implementation of the digital workplace;
- Design and implement company-wide communication platforms for voice and video as well as collaboration;
- Design and implement Global Technology Standards;
- Manage outsourced services and 3rd party contractors for IT support, networking, etc. ;
- Coordinate and manage suppliers and vendors, while managing Requests for Proposals (RFP);
- Increase maturity of IT services by applying continuous improvement approach;
- Manage global networks and systems, including the configuration and deployment of virtual machines using VMware;
- Working in a virtualised organisation with international colleagues and end-users;
- Contribute to the restructuring and standardisation of the worldwide IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has the following assets:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager or PMO or Senior Project Manager;
- Hands-on experience in network troubleshooting, remote support and hardware failure diagnosis;
- Excellent Microsoft & VMware knowledge;
- Familiar with ISO 27001 & ITIL certifications;
- Fluent (C1) level of English, an advanced (B1) level in German will be considered an asset;
- Customer-focused attitude with high-level of professionalism and discretion;
- Proactive, autonomous, motivated and well organised;
- Strong team leadership skills;
- Good team player with a positive attitude.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 661 774 476.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.