The Philharmonie Luxembourg is one of the main concert halls in Europe, opened in 2005 and presents now around 400 performances each year.
To manage the marketing department and take the lead on digital transformation projects at Philharmonie Luxembourg, we are looking for a Head of Marketing & Digital division.
Your responsibilities will be articulated around two main areas: marketing and digital transformation. In this position you will develop and implement business strategies and procedures in the field of marketing, you will provide vision and strategic direction for the digital development and improve the user experience:
- Develop a whole marketing strategy and drive projects to allow Philharmonie to move on digital solutions on different topics (production, distribution, sales channels, customer support, social media, launching of new products…)
- Lead and coordinate an existing marketing team (around 10 people) who is responsible for the whole marketing and communication projects (print, digital, press relations, PR campaigns, …).
- Advise on innovative approaches to the management and lead the development and implementation of a digital strategy in working closely with all departments across the concert hall.
- Develop budgets and monitor the financial structure of marketing projects.
- Define social media marketing strategies and content marketing working closely with the team.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Prepare multi-year forecasts for equipment, systems and application maintenance and budgetary projections for major digital projects or initiatives.
- Supervise and manage the sales activities including all services (online ticketing tool, subscription services, box office).
- Identify and assess market trends and developments in technology to drive customer behavior.
- Define and drive innovative solutions (product development) through digital channels to improve the User Experience.
- Experience in a leading marketing role with a minimum 10 or 15 years including a people management background.
- Demonstrate experience in successfully leading, developing and implementing digital strategy across organizations and able to communicate a strategic vision for the concert hall, both internally and externally.
- Must possess sound management skills with regard to projects, budgets and personnel and an approach that ensures the achievement of strategic organizational goals and priorities.
- Experience and interest in managing staff with diverse functions and skills and proven track record of leading diverse teams into new areas.
- Knowledge of digital emerging technologies and eye for digital trends, including the ability to validate what works.
- Serve as a respected Manager with a human approach, both internally and externally.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload which includes taking direction/assignments from several individuals.
- You bring excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work cooperatively, interact effectively and develop strong relationship skills.
- Interest for cultural / musical sector is of course welcome.
- Fluent level in “French and English” or in “German and English”.
For more information, please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20 or apply directly with your cv and motivation letter.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.