Our client – a company operating in Luxembourg for 20 years now – is currently looking for a Client Service Officer who fluently speaks French and German. The person on the role will support the activity of the Client Service and the Administrative team.
As part of the Client Service team, you will be responsible for:
- Processing and managing requests in the online database:
- Dealing with new client requests
- Opening of new accounts
- Modifying existing orders;
- Liaising with the Sales department for quotes and costs, and processing validated and signed offers at the same time;
- Being the contact point for new as well as existing clients, answering to all their questions by providing relevant information;
- Spontaneously sharing information on the services of the company,
- Ensuring the commercial follow-up of the offers and providing an after-sales service, by dealing with possible questions or concerns;
- Proactively participating in the implementation of the new CRM, which allows for the digitalisation of clients´ portfolios;
- Helping clients access legal and commercial documents on the online database;
- Continuously contributing to the improvement of the client service
- High school diploma and have a good understanding of technical subjects;
- Solid experience (5+ years) in client service/commercial support, and strongly client-oriented;
- Fluent in French and German;
- Works well autonomously and highly organised;
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting both with internal and external clients;
- Very rigorous on your job and great attention to detail;
- Proactive and good at problem-solving
The client offers a pleasant work environment in a human-size company and an attractive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits.
For more information please contact Miriam Barosco at the +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.