Our client is a mid-size company operating in a technical building related sector based in Luxembourg. The company is going to reinforce its presence in Luxembourg and then is looking for a General Manager who will take over the challenge of increasing the market share in Luxembourg.
- You manage the sales & marketing strategy and act as a leader for every project related to business development.
- You manage the P&L (turnover, margins, profitability, cost analysis) and benefit from the support of finance, logistics and IT departments.
- You develop and execute the mid to long-term business development strategy and make sure that the whole scope of products and services are aligned with the market opportunities.
- You are responsible for the attractiveness of the business and you take care of the business development with B-to-B providers based in Luxembourg (related to the new building and renovation sector).
- You are in charge of improving the customer experience and you constantly seek for new opportunities for increasing customers satisfaction.
- You manage a whole sales team through a motivating and positive people management approach.
- You are responsible for the implementation, monitoring, analysis and follow-up of all people incentives (actions / training) and their follow-ups
- You have an excellent market knowledge in the field of technical equipment, building sector or other related industrial products.
- You have a relevant business development or P&L management experience in a small to mid-size company based in Luxembourg.
- You have relevant leadership skills and you are able to motivate people and conduct an ambitious business development strategy.
- You have a strong local network within the building related sector and in the SME market in general.
- You are fluent in French, German and Luxembourgish; English is an advantage but is not mandatory.
For more information please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.