Our client is an innovative manufacturing company based in Luxembourg and several other countries. We are currently looking for an Experienced Accountant who will be part of the Financial department and will closely work with the HR department as well. The position is an opportunity to develop HR administration skills in addition to an existing accounting background.
Your responsibilities will be divided in two parts:
On one side you will perform typical accounting tasks related to monthly accounting, accounts consolidation, budget review, … That part is the core business of the position:
- Execute day-to-day accounts payable operations: booking incoming invoices, prepare/manage payments in accounting software.
- Manage budget files in accordance with made payments (input of payments in budget tables/budget reconciliations).
- Assist with monthly accounts preparation and reporting.
- Bookkeeping of tangible, intangible asset, inventory.
- Reconciliation of inter-company operations.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Prepare and deliver information in response to requests and requirements of auditors, regulators, creditors and other external parties.
On the other side you will take care of the HR administration (payroll preparation, employees files management, HR procedures, database management). That part can be developed based on your potential and interest:
- Implication in the payroll calculation, including standard deductions and taxes.
- Provide employees with salary slips and other references relating to their compensation.
- Liaise with all government agencies and authorities for employment-related issues and tax issues.
- Prepare and provide, when necessary, information on recruitment, dismissal, change of duties or other employee job conditions, vacations, seniority, staff count etc., and maintain employment documentation database.
- Ensure up-to-date records about HR-related issues, liaise with employees to ensure that the Company’s employees undergo obligatory medical examination and perform other obligatory formalities.
Organize and manage databases for the finance and HR departments.
Prepare necessary and required reports, presentations relating to accounting, payments or HR issues to the Company’s management.
Coordinate with the Chief Legal Officer on legal and HR issues.
Communicate and cooperate with Company’s teams (e.g. sales, marketing, support, logistics) where it is necessary to perform duties.
3 to 7 years of working experience in the field of Accounting. An additional background in HR administration is welcome but not mandatory.
Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting.
A knowledge of VAT EU is welcome.
You are well-organized, meticulous, have a strong ability to work under pressure and meet monthly deadlines.
You are eager to work in an international environment with excellent IT skills (Excel and accounting software – BOB, Apsal as a plus).
Fluent in French & English is required, any other language is welcome (Luxembourgish or German).
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.