Our client is a health and wellness company offering natural bio products internationally. They are looking for a German speaking Native Advertising Specialist to lead the growth of their online presence and ecommerce activities.
As a Native Advertising Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, writing and managing engaging native advertisements, as well as SEO/SEM, email and social media campaigns;
- Collaborate with the internal IT team to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPI’s);
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvements;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Evaluate emerging technologies and keep up to date with digital trends.
The ideal profile has the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience with native advertisement tools such as Taboola, Outbrain, AdSense and Gemini;
- Fluency in German is mandatory;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Sales and results-oriented;
- Good knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture;
- Excellent communication skills, especially in written form;
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Performance-driven and a team player.
For more information please contact Annie Kontou by phone on +352 26 29 45 26.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.