Our client is a leading international investment company based in Luxembourg.
We are currently looking for a Conducting Officer (Risk Management & Compliance) who is energetic, proactive with highly professional ethical to join the company. This position will be responsible for ensuring effective design, implementation and ongoing assessment of the risk management & compliance policy, procedure and framework.
- Monitor the investment and corporate risk management procedures and controls in place to ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- Act as a Conducting Officer and MLRO vis a vis the CSSF and be the first point of contact towards supervision authorities and relevant administrations;
- Prepare monthly risk management reports to be sent to the top management.
- File and liaise with the CSSF as required and ensure regulatory filings are prepared and filed on time for deadlines;
- Prepare and submit to the Board of Directors yearly Risk Management and Compliance Reports for the Management Company;
- Supervise and assess the quality of service providers for the Fund and the Management Company;
- Keep abreast of legal and regulatory updates and take action to ensure compliance is maintained;
- Comply with regulatory requirements at any time. Update policies, procedures, checklists, questionnaires encompassed in the risk management and compliance frameworks and adjust them when required;
- Supervise & review the production of fund constitutional documents, PPM and other materials for risk management & legal purposes;
- Undertake and oversee ongoing AML risk assessment and due diligence functions required under AIFMD and other regulations;
- Implement a consistent structure and procedures across all funds under management including effective KPI reporting;
- Oversee the legal life, preparation, organisation, execution and documentation of board and shareholder meetings for all entities.
- At least 7 – 10 years of relevant experience in RM & Compliance;
- Bachelor / Master degree in legal or risk management background with a good understanding of financial matters;
- Experience as a CSSF approved Conducting Officer of an AIFM / ManCo would be a distinctive asset;
- In depth knowledge of AIFMD and Management Companies regulations;
- Profound knowledge of the relevant Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements related to Risk Management, Compliance, Fund Administration and Corporate Governance;
- Strong sense of Risk Management (regulatory reports and risk analysis on deals);
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent analytical/problem solving skills;
- Self- starter, able to work in a small structure with entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to express independent views with an outstanding sense of ownership;
- Ability to deliver on time during stressful periods;
- Fluent in French and English.
For more information please contact Eunice YIU by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.