Our client is a legal services provider. They are looking for a full-time Chief Technology Officer (German and English mandatory) to lead their local and global development teams located in the United States, Romania, Germany and Singapore.
As Chief Technology Officer, your mission will be to:
- Act as a member of the Executive Board of the Group;
- Manage a team of 40 people located in Europe, North America and Asia;
- Harmonize the company’s different services to unify client’s access to the organization;
- Design and implement the software products strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Develop and optimize the company’s software solution;
- Coordinate and harmonize internal and external clients;
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage (Artificial Intelligence, blockchain, etc.);
- Harmonize the infrastructure and software solutions to enable blockchain technology;
- Adapt software solutions to different markets;
- Design and implement a new operational system;
- Monitor KPI’s and IT budgets to assess technological performance;
- Represent shareholders’ interests in software solution subsidiaries.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- University degree in computer science, information technology or related field;
- 10 + years of experience in software architecture, software portfolio management & successfully managing internationally distributed development teams;
- Understanding of current software development tools, programming languages and concepts;
- Proven practical experience in applying different software development methodologies;
- Experience in establishing and managing near and off-shoring of software development entities;
- This position requires travel up to 50% in Europe.
- A native level of English and professional proficiency in German are mandatory;
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy;
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Ability to drive and implement projects;
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven.
What our client offers:
- A key position in a continuously fast-growing international company;
- An appealing compensation package;
- An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Open feedback culture;
- The opportunity to build and grow the software solutions organization in an international and fast-growing group;
- Plenty of entrepreneurial freedom.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.