We are looking for an experienced Chief Operations Officer / COO to oversee our client on-going operations and procedures. As a COO, you will be one of the key leaders of our client company and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, with a direct report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of operations, so it is expected from you to be an experienced and efficient leader. Excellent people skills together with strong business acumen are required for the role.
The goal of the COO position is to bring added value in the business efficiency, improve the workflows and increase the teams’ performance to drive extensive and sustainable growth of our client.
- Design and implement operations strategies, plans and procedures,
- Set comprehensive goals for team performance and growth,
- Establish policies and processes that promote company culture and vision,
- Support daily operations of the company and liaise with the executives for process improvement (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.),
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication,
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics,
- Keep a constant communication with the CEO, write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance,
- Assist CEO in strategy and vision related to operations and process improvement,
- Participate in expansion activities,
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors/stakeholders.
- Proven experience as a Chief Operations Officer or in an Executive/Senior Management role,
- Understanding of business functions such as IT, Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Proven experience in Project Management,
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics,
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office,
- High outstanding organisational and leadership abilities,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team,
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving,
- MSc in Business Administration or relevant field, MBA is definitely an asset,
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
For more information, please contact Marilyn Hurlin by phone on +352 661.15.24.03.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.