Our client is a legal services provider located in Luxembourg, Germany, Romania, France, the United States of America and Singapore. They are looking for a full-time Chief Digital Officer (German and English mandatory) to lead their infrastructure and IT project management teams in Luxembourg.
As Chief Digital Officer, your mission will be to:
- Act as a member of the Executive Board of the Group;
- Manage a local team of 10 people as well as external consultants;
- Develop and implement the company’s digital strategy;
- Manage the current ITC infrastructure and drive the relocation of the server centre;
- Create and manage an internal business application unit;
- Drive and implement new IT systems, including an HR information system and a treasury management IS.
- Manage the digital transformation process including the digital client experience;
- Develop and implement the infrastructure and digitalization roadmap;
- Expand the Digital Innovation Ecosystem;
- Monitor KPI’s and IT budgets to assess technological performance;
- Attract, develop and retain Digital Talent;
- Stay up to date with current technology trends and integrate them into the IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- University degree in computer science, information technology or related field;
- 10 + years of experience in ITC architecture, ITC portfolio management & successfully managing IT organizations;
- Experience in digital transformation projects;
- A native level of English and professional proficiency in German are mandatory.
- This position requires travel in Europe.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Ability to drive and implement projects;
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven.
What our client offers:
- A key position in a continuously fast growing international company;
- Driving the the digital transformation of a global company;
- An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Open feedback culture;
- The opportunity to build and grow a future-proof IT organization;
- Plenty of entrepreneurial freedom.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.